Shroom Charm

From Chiki Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Shroom Charm is an Upgrade, attainable through pre-equipping or selection in Shops, as long as the player has a upgrade slot available.



  • 30% of mushrooms will contain 10 coins, and the other 70% contain 1 star. The contents are rewarded when the player jumps on the mushroom.


  • No mushrooms will be spiky.
  • When Treasure Tracker is equipped, 60% of mushrooms contain 10 coins, and the other 40% contain 1 star.
  • The quantity of coins dropped is affected by Money Bag.
  • Enemies jumping on the mushroom will not release its contents.

All Lucky Magnet.png Phoenix Candle.png Double-A Batteries.png Money Bag.png Wooden Shield.png Blast Boots.png Shroom Charm.png Nimble Feather.png Yellow Balloon.png
TBA Sparkling Sapphire.png Trusty Pickaxe.png Traveller's Map.png Star Dust.png TBA Reusable Bag.png Party Popper.png Mighty Shears.png Treasure Tracker.png
Golden Apple.png Pocket Cloud.png TBA TBA Apple Seeds.png Toy Rocket.png Piggy Bank.png Fastball.png TBA TBA